Sooo I am so glad that you told me about Krista's call because I haven't gotten any mail this week! I guess she has forgotten about me. lol. but that couldn't be any more perfect. We will totally understand each other. I do know elder okenson. haha... yea. He was in my first district. His first name is Nephi and hes from Nephi. hahah. Love it.
OK ON TO THE REAL EXCITEMENT!!! So transfers were today and I'm going out with a bang for my last cycle. I am TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA! I am so excited. But president felt like Sis Adjei needs more training time with me so I get to double train!!! YAY! AND they have asked us to take over a much much larger portion of the Bronx. So now I am double training AND white washing. There's no room for being trunky here. not that I would be! I am seriously so stoked for all of this because I love a challenge. Our old area was really small and not very fruitful and so its going to be so great to have more space to find and teach! I seriously could not be happier right now. So my daughter (my greenie) is so cute. She is from Alpine, Utah. (my first utah companion). Her name is sister Przybyla (her name is polish). Its sounds like (priz ba la). I think... err I am still learning. But on transfer night I almost wet myself with excitement when President asked me to train. He's really the best man. He said "i need my best missionary to do something..." haha. Its going to make this cycle sooooooooooooooooooooooooo great. And we got pretty much a whole new district because everyone got pulled out of here. ALLLL I am so excited! O yea and another amazing thing... Sis Child (the one i lived with in Harlem whom I love and is my heart) got moved into our apartment. ahhh so much love!
So on to the rest of this week. The elders gave me a blessing because my body has gone all retarded and I have been feeling much better. I will need all the strength I can get to manage this cycle. So just keep praying for me.
On monday at our district meeting I wrote a silly poem about our district. And I never knew that I was so good at it. hahah jk. But everyone loved it so much we made t-shirts and wrote it on the back of all of them. So I have decided to add that to my list of talents: writing funny rhyming poems.
O .. hey a special note for Dave M. I saw your apartment building finally. I got so excited! But I need you to tell me more about your family and if I should try to go see them. They aren't on the ward list so ... i don't really know how to find them. :D
well the work keeps moving forward. I love love love being a missionary. There are tough times and rough people but there is nothing like the power you feel when you realize you are part of this great work. I love my Savior. I will do anything for Him. I am so grateful for the opportunities I get to learn and grow and face challenges. :D
I love you all to the moon and back~ !
sister wadsworth
1 comment:
Oh no!! I hope my mail didn't get lost:( I wrote her the night i opened my call..so like 3 1/2 weeks ago
Post a Comment