Sunday, February 7, 2010

Excitement!

SOME THINGS FOR THE BLOG:

Dave D. AND Dave Moncion! CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENTS! I LOVE YOU BOTH AND NEED DETAILS!!!! ASAP!

MEGAN! AHHHHH MONGOLIA! I am sending a letter ASAP. CONGRATS YOU LITTLE WINNER YOU!

FAMILY!
Well I am glad you had a good little trip together. Happy Birthday Janson and Britt too! I just turned to my comp and said ... o man.. my nephew just had his first birthday... and I still haven't met him. blah. so weird!

So I have a new companion! She is so cute. Her name is sister Gee (like glee without the l). She is from Washington the state. This is her second cycle out here and so she is a rock star for her to be here. President already told her that she needs to learn the area really fast so she can take it over. haha. The girls we live with are now in a trio so we spent all of last night trying to switch rooms because their room only had two beds and ours had 4. sigh. needless to say I am tired. haha. I'm really sorry but this letter is going to be lame because my brain is so out of it I cant even think straight.

On Sunday one of our investigators stood up and bore his testimony and told everyone that he knows the church is true and will be getting baptized in 4 Sundays. It was so cute! I also had a humbling experience I wont go into too many details but pretty much an investigator called me out on something and although it wasn't anything huge it really hit me hard thinking about how our investigators expect us to be perfect and then i thought about how we really should not give them any reason to think any less. I don't know if that made any sense. Sis Tai and I talked about it and how they don't know how we have weaknesses too. Anyways. It was sad to see sis tai go home. She was such a sweetheart. It was so amazing to see her do her very best and succeed. It was a great two cycles. So they asked me on Sunday to sing again at the end of the month but this time its for the ambassador of Costa Rica. Pretty sweet!

We are also so happy about a baptism in a part member family. I love these people so much!


LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK!
KAITLYN

No comments: