Anywhoooo we have had a wonderful week. As usual. Last Thursday after I emailed you we had a great day. We got to see an investigator and resolve all his concerns. He ran into a anti Mormon website. So that day I was a little nervous but felt at peace after I prayed and studied about what to share with him. But it actually was really amazing. We read some scriptures and told him a little about church history and he was like ... "ok! I wasn't really worried I just wanted to know what to say to people when they ask me!". I thought that that was sooo cool. His faith was strong enough to not get shaken by the confusion that Satan has made out of some sacred truths. My testimony also grew about the convincing power of the Holy Ghost. It only will communicate truth through feelings of peace and joy and clarity. God doesn't make us feel scared or confused or angry. That is all from Satan.
Then later that night we met with another investigator. She wants to get baptized! She is praying about when though. She is so lovely. The ward already loves her so much. After her lesson we went with her to a members house who was teaching a jewelry making class and the earrings were sooooo cute. I was in awe. She makes and sells them and I asked her how much this pair of earrings I really liked were and she gave them to me for free!!! and told me comp to pick a pair too! It was soooo nice. Little tender mercies that just make me so happy! She also told us that she would love to show us how to actually make them on a pday sometime so soon I will be making and selling them myself. haha. Don't worry they will be free to sister missionaries though.
We really have the greatest members here. I love them sooo much it will be hard to leave them. I get to sing in the family ward on Sunday. They just asked me to. I don't know why i started talking about them but I really do love them... o yea now i remember. Last night we were at one of my most favorite members for dinner shes the one who went to culinary school and fed us on thanksgiving. ANYWHOO... she told us about this website/podcast thing called moth.org and I think you would really like it. People get together and tell stories from their lives and then they record the best ones and put it on the podcast.... just thought I would pass on the info :D
Its been snowing a lot still... yesterday I felt like I walked around in water all day because my boots are not working. Today we are going shopping and so hopefully I will find some good boots.
Well family I just love you all so much. I am grateful for your support and love. You rock my little sister missionary tights! haha.
o also ... a lot of people have been talking about how soon I am coming home in my letters! I STILL HAVE A LONG TIME!! or at least I want to work like I do. I just don't want to be distracted or trunky in any way! I love love love being a missionary and I am trying to not miss one minute of it. ITS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD to serve God!
OK LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK
SIS WADSWORTH
1 comment:
"You rock my little sister missionary tights," oh, I miss that girl!!! She is so great!
Post a Comment