Dear All,
Well it has been quite a week.
So my companion IS AMAZING. I don't know what I did to be blessed with such a sweet companion. She is so Christlike. I am learning so much from her. She is from Tokyo. She and I are having a blast together. I could stay with her forever. Because english is her second language she uses a lot of sounds and hand motions and since I am just ... special I always have too as I am sure you all remember. Anyways so we just laugh at each other all the time because we are both goofy communicators.
O mom exciting news: You can ship my packages to my apartment here! WHOOO HOO! I got the package with my skirts in them THANK YOU!!! O man they are like HEAVEN in the summer compared to the wool winter ones I have. Thanks again for always sending me sweet stuff. It really makes up for weeks like this where I don't receive any mail. haha.
So about my new area... let's just say I have been very humbled. It was quite difficult to leave my last area because we had so much going on. We had so many people that we had been working with for so long and working so hard to get ready for baptism. We put so much hard work in that area. And so it made it hard to leave and come to a new area where there is not as many. HUMBLING HUMBLING HUMBLING. It was especially hard when my last comp came up to me about all the new successes they were having. But then I realized how selfish I was being. I am just so glad that they are progressing and coming closer to our Heavenly Father. I know they will all be protected and are in the Lord's hands. It was sad that on Monday I had my last interview with President Searle. He and his wife will be released before the next transfer. Its so amazing to feel the power he has when sitting in the room with him. I always have all these things I think I want to talk to him about but all of my concerns are flushed away during his opening prayer. Anyways I really love that guy. He's the best. I am goin to miss president searle so much but I know that our new President will be AMAZING TOO!!
o this is so sad... I had an amazing letter and then it just crashed on me :( ooooooooooooooooo I don't know what to do!!!
ug
ok well this is going to be the lame version
So we met this amazing lady this week. We contacted her on the street and then she invited us to her home and the whole time we were teaching her she kept crying and saying "how did you know that is what I have been praying for?" It was such an amazing experience to be an instrument in the Lord's hands. We called her yesterday and she has already read and prayed and looked on mormon.org and listened to some conversion stories. She said that her daughter and her prayed together yesterday for the first time. soo happy!
Also there are some las vegans in my new ward. A girl who is a Fabbi. Kyle is she is Joe Fabbi's sister. Cool huh? Also a girl named Missy Davis who grew up in the cooper's ward. She is Jodi's age. She told me how much she loved Kenna. And we spent some time talkin about how much we love the coopers. I am so grateful to have family I am far from ashamed of. I just love you guys so much.
Well I gotta go my time is up but i LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK.
Give janson a kiss and a hug from me. and Congrats on graduation Tom. LOVE YOU ALL!
TOOTS
No comments:
Post a Comment