Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sorry this may be a little rushed. As you can tell I am writing a bit later than usual. Because of the layout of our day we were unable to go this morning and now we are here without much time to go. Today was so sweet. Our investigator took us out to a restaurant called Landmarc (Sooo ritzy) as a goodbye thingy. O my goodness.... heaven. She knows how to get to my heart. She got us this dessert platter... the creme brulee... o my lanta it was soo great! They also brought us cotton candy on a fun platter... how silly and great is that?

So we had a baptism on Saturday and it went really well. Last night her and her family had us over for a goodbye dinner. It was so nice. She made soo much food and then gave me about 30 dollars worth of Victoria's secret lotion and smelly good stuff. Its so nice to feel loved. I was trying not to tell too many people that I was leaving the area except the ones president told me to (investigators). But then on Sunday I stood up and bore my testimony and then sat down and then at the end of the meeting the bishop stood up (in the singles ward) and said how grateful he was that we got to hear my testimony before I leave and how much he appreciates it. Which was really nice for him to say BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.... everyone was like WHAT? WHAT? YOU'RE LEAVING?? When do you go home? most people thought he meant I was going home... o dear. O well. I will look like a fool if for some reason I don't move. haha.. o dear that would be terrible... watch now it will happen. bahhh... Anyways. It was fun to see Melody too. She reminds me so much of some of the people in the ward that it didn't feel weird at all. And I just love my mellie bellie!

So yesterday we had a sister's luncheon and sister smith bless her lovely little heart made us a piece of heaven.... taco salad... with cafe rio pork! I about died. When she said that I seriously threw my hands in the air and said "PRAISE GOD!" and almost passed out. haha. It was so delicious!! I miss that and in-n-out more than anything (food wise)! HAHA. We got to do a Q&A with president and sister smith and so they gave us dating advice. It was really good. Man... DATING... blah!

Another investigator is doing so well. He will be getting baptized, sadly the Saturday after I leave. But that's ok. I am just glad hes getting baptized. He is pretty excited and is possibly the coolest person in the world. I love teaching the gospel to those who are ready to listen and to really take it to heart. Well I sure love all of you. sorry this was so jumbled and strange. I am off!

love you to the moon and back
-kaitlyn

No comments: