Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

Hello Family!

You think your Christmas feels weird. I cant believe that its in two days... This whole year has been as a missionary... crazy. I don't feel like I have gotten to do my regular routine (of course) and so it just feels odd. not bad just odd. If the economy's low isn't enough to bring a low for Christmas sales... just think of the lack of shopping I did! HAHA! That should put a huge dent in things! lol

Yes, it is freezing here. It was funny we totally got stuck outside for the majority of the huge blizzard (go figure). But I actually find those moments really really funny for some reason. Sis Tai prob thought I went crazy but I couldn't stop skipping and laughing because if I didn't enjoy it a little I really would have gone nuts from the frigidness. haha.

So I am excited for Christmas because we all get together. I'm going to be singing a version of LET IT SNOW that I changed the words to WE WILL GO about missionaries and going out no matter the conditions.

O the weather outside if frightful
but baptisms are so delightful
so even if its freezing cold
we will go we will go we will go

we know that there are many lookin
and well find them as we're workin
so as long as God needs us to go
we will go we will go we will go

when we finally go in at night
our fingers may be purple and blue
but our eyes will be filled with light
cuz we know what we're preaching is true!!!

well never show signs of stoppin
cuz the field is ready for cropppin
we're gonna reap what we sow
so we will go we will go we will go


HAHA. I know its cheezy but I think it will be fun.


Well I have some things that happened this week but I figured I would save it for the phone call. Sorry blog followers ... they prob dont exist but ok haha!

Merry Christmas everyone. I am so grateful for my Savior. His example and His love. What a blessing it has been to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with those here in New York. Yesterday we met with our sweet investigator. She is Buddhist and has started to read the Book of Mormon and coming to church with us. It's so exciting! During our lesson she stopped us and said "I feel God's love". It was such a neat moment because I know the spirit was testifying to her and the light of Christ was beginning to burn brighter within her heart. I love this gospel I love the opportunity to be a missionary and the trust God has put in my to do this. Merry Christmas. Merry CHRISTmas! I love Him!

Sister Kaitlyn Wadsworth

No comments: