TADAAAAAAAAAAAA
So transfers were today and we just got home at 3:00 which means I get a 3 hour pday so this will be a little rushed. So Sis Ganaha left to go upstate and it was hard to see her go. The longest companion I have ever had. My new companion is Sis Thai from Hong Kong! Whoo hoo... She is super cute. Pretty quiet but very kind. It will be fun to get to know her better. I am excited to be in the city at least for part of the holiday season. This cycle will end a week early in order to get the missionaries going home at the end of the cycle home before Christmas. They have already started to put up Christmas lights and stuff. o what joy it brings to my little missionary heart.
So this Sunday was AMAZING! We had 6 people at church. We are so lucky to have such amazing members who are helping the work move along. A couple of days ago I talked to a guy on the street who was nice but so not interested until I told him I was with the Mormon church and he was like "O I know so and so. Who is a member of that church" then from that point on he was willing to listen and actually wants to meet with us now. I just hope that I can be that kind of member someday that when people hear the name of the church they willing to listen because of the impression I have given them. I donno if that made sense but yea... So the main reason why this Sunday was great was because it was all on missionary work. AND our amazing investigator totally spoke in church. He's not even baptized yet and he did soooo great. Then sis ganaha and I sang "a window to His love" and our other investigator played the piano for us. It was fantastic. I felt like a proud mother. I couldn't stop smiling. It was super stressful that day because we had so many people to take care of but it all worked out and our members are a wonderful support.
Well I gotta get going. Due to the fact that it is veterans day (yea totally didn't know it was either) all the libraries are closed and so I am in an Internet cafe and the guy next to me was totally looking at porn... barf. I should have only paid for a half hour instead of forty five... lame o well. Well hope everything is going well for you guys. Sure love you!
Remember: God ALWAYS keeps His promises!
LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK
SIS WADSWORTH
No comments:
Post a Comment