Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ask and you will recieve... when you listen

Ok...

first off: I am fine. So on Thursday the doctor called and told me that my blood work looked fine and I don't have mono. He said there was something a little strange with my immune system but whatever it was I had hit the climax and it was now fine. It was so interesting to see the miracles from this experience. When I got a blessing before I even called the doctors my blessing said I would not get worse but that I needed to take a rest and take care of myself. And because like I explained last week I am not good at slowing down I did get worse and at first (Silly me) I was confused because I was like ... my blessing said I wouldn't get worse.. then the slap in the face came when right as I did as Heavenly Father asked, and slowed down to take a day to rest, SURE ENOUGH I felt better. I learned a lot through this little experience that Heavenly Father is more than willing to work miracles but we have to be willing to do our part. I know that I was sick. Sicker than the doctor found but because I got a Priesthood blessing and listened to the counsel I received (even if it was a little slow) I was healed. I know the reason that the doctor could not explain my little blip in my immune system is because there was divine help given. So thank you for all your prayers. I know God hears our prayers :D
Thanks for your note mom. I'm sorry you had to wait all week to hear this anti-climatic story :D

So today has been a crazy pday. We went to the temple today (yay) and then to the new TJ Max they just opened here and now we are emailing. I seriously hate pdays because they are so rushed and stressful. But its all good. Last week because our surprise day got canceled (we found out we were going to be in the audience of who wants to be a millionaire but President said no) we just hung out at one of the churches and then went into the condemned convent that the church owns. haha it was sweet. Its a totally legit building that the sisters used to live in until the summer of last year. It was fun and chill.

So this week we had something exciting happen! One of the people we are working with set a baptismal date for December 5th. We are so excited! The ward is so excited! Our members are so amazing they are bringing their friends left and right. Singles wards rock. As a missionary at least. haha. I love our members they are so amazing. For the first time in my mission we get fed 6/7 days a week. CRAZY! It will never happen again but I love it... my weight doesn't but i do! haha. So last week we had a very spiritual lesson with our investigator and when I was teaching about the power of repentance the spirit was so strong. I am just so grateful for the cleansing power that we have access to through our Savior Jesus Christ. The Atonement is such an amazing gift that never runs out! We felt prompted to ask him how he felt about being baptized again and he was like ... yea I was wondering when my next date was. :D IT WAS FABULOUS!

Then later that night we had to go home at 6 because it was Halloween and people here get crazy. IT WAS A PARTY! The four of us (we live with two amazing Spanish sisters) dressed up like gangsters and ordered pizza and ate hot chocolate and donuts (yea no diet on Halloween don't judge me). We played a bunch of rounds of uno and around 9 pm realized we were exhausted. haha. We are so lame. We were so tired from just hanging. LOL. We went to bed early and called it a night. But it was so fun. I will send pictures.
O btw I can't believe that they are opening and in-n-out in orem, I donno how I feel about it. haha. But I guess if it helps kyle and he can get me free food (prob not) I am ok with it.

Well I love you all... I need a nap before we gotta go out again. Hope we have time! Love you! I'm working hard

love you to the moon and back
kait

No comments: