Ok family sadly this will be the shortest letter ever because I have to share my small amount of time with my new companion. YEA CRAZY HUH??
OK sooo.... we were sure neither of us would get transferred because we were both new to the area and my comp is leaving next cycle and I am a greenie... so transfer call day comes around and sis stirling got called to be a zion companionship (never done before with sisters that's how amazing she is). That means she travels around and trains people. No area assigned to her and her new comp. So that meant I had to take over the area!! AHHHH SO CRAZY!!! My comp is obviously still the senior comp but now I have to lead her around and have been asked to take care of all our amazing investigators. I was so shocked and still am but after talking to the APs and the president they reassured me that they know I can do it. AHHHH !! SO CRAZY! I was so sad to see her leave but I know I will survive!
So some random things for this week:
We challenged one investigator to decide about baptism and yesterday he told us ... I'm so close sisters I know it!! ahhhh so happy!
Our other investigator took us to Spanish Harlem to get our nails done. hahaha. She wanted us to get really long ones like hers but that was not happening!!! I don't even know how to tell you they were like swirly and sparkly!!! so ghettto fab. Loved it!
So it has been so cold lately so much snow and cold wind. One especially wet day I realized my feet were sooo amazingly cold that I didn't understand so we went to the Church and I took my "water proof boots" off to find all 3 pairs of socks soaked through!! ahh so we went to a close by member's house and blow dried my feet warm and then put plastic bags over my socks... too funny because later we were asked to take our shoes off at an appointment. Boy did they get a surprise. You really have no shame as a missionary... i might as well have worn the grocery bags on the outside. HAHAH
love you alll to the moon and back.
Siswa
No comments:
Post a Comment