Thursday, January 15, 2009

1-14-09

Here's some excerpts from this week's email..... We sure enjoy getting them!

Thanks sooo much for all the packages and letters. I am overwhelmed by the love I feel from everyone. I was worried that it might be distracting or make me homesick but every time I get a letter I get SOOO PUMPED!! I just want to make all of you soo proud. I want to use every second to work hard so that you guys will be proud of me. Also please send any MTC mail by Friday (in the mail) because I leave Tuesday morning at 4 AM for NY. Unless you do Dearelder.com that comes the day of so the last day for that will be monday! Seriously you guys are so amazing. I don't know what I did to deserve friends like you. But KEEP THEM COMING!! They make me just soooo HAPPY!! :d

I love love love the MTC. The spirit is sooo strong and if you do all you can to learn and work hard Heavenly Father will bless you with all your desires and goals. SO because I realized this fact... get ready for this one mom... I have been relearning to play the piano.. .DUNN DUNN DUNN!! haha. My comp is teaching me again and its going well. I figured there would be no better time to develop this talent if I had righteous desires than when the Lord was helping me.

I also saw Daniel Huntsman and Brandon Stirling. They were both so cute and bright eyed cuz they were new. Its so funny to watch them adjust. Im sure I was the same way. LIKE TOTALLY FREAKED OUT THEn slowly they realized... o this place rocks. HAHA! I don't think anyone will ever quite understand this place till you are here experiencing it for yourself.

So this Tuesday we had a surprise guest speaker... Elder Holland! IT WAS SOOOO AMAZING.

I am learning so much and I cant wait to go to NY. Heavenly Father will always answer your prayers you just have to be willing to do whatever it takes when He asks. He expects great things from us and especially me as a missionary. Pray for people in your area to have their hearts be softened and that the missionaries will be directed to them.

2 comments:

Krista Avance said...

yay!! she sounds like she's doing awesome. i'm so proud of her!!

Rachel M. said...

I'm so glad that's she's enjoying it...I'm so excited for her to get to NY!!