Hello family!!! I am finally here in NY safe and sound! I am actually in the mission office now writing a quick letter. We had to come to the office because .... Not only are me and my trainer white washing an area, part of it is a new area. SO CRAZY!! This letter will be fast because they are waiting to take us to our apartment. I am over a singles ward. They tell me its a richer area so I have to dress nice! LOL! I don't really know how things work but everyone keeps telling me how my trainer is the best here. She seems to be everyone's favorite (including the president) so things should work out GREAT! She is spunky and fun. She makes sound effects for everything like i do :D She is one of the most baptizin sisters out so im sooo excited to DOMINATE!!
Please send any mail to the mission address. They forward it the day they get it to our current address, as so to make sure it goes to the right place.
I am soo excited it almost hurts!
Things have been crazy and non stop but I'm loving it. The first night we were here we did what they call "fearlessing" which it pretty much was. We went street contacting in a sweet place in Harlem with people runnin around everywhere. LOVE IT!! NO FEAR HERE! hahaha!
WELL I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK!!
-TATERS
1 comment:
I'm so glad she made it safe...she's going to be amazing!! Nothing like getting to work on the first day!!
Post a Comment