Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sorry to brag...

BUT I AM SO EXCITED! At work they give away two awards at the end of the year. One to a leadership member and then one to a regular employee. Each employee nominates one person (other than themselves) and then they give it away at the end of semester banquet. So long story short... I got it! I was so surprised that I almost didn't stand up. Anyways... I hope this isn't prideful but I am so excited, probably because I am so surprised. So here is what they gave us to read before we gave our votes!

The Blair Thompson Award is named after a former BYU Telefund employee who was tragically killed in an automobile accident. Blair worked 2 ½ years here and was an amazing example of enthusiasm, work ethic, and positive attitude. She was a joy to work with. Your nomination for this award should be a caller who embodies the qualities of a great Telefund employee and co-worker.


today i feel a little more than.....

just Kaitlyn

2 comments:

Dave said...

I can't say that I'm surprised! You demonstrate all those attributes as well! You're amazing!

Brooke said...

you go girl