Monday, October 11, 2010

being fake vent

So I have been thinking a lot lately about being

real vs. being fake.

The reason this has been on my mind is I have found myself wondering why boys like girls who are fake... with lots of make up ... bleached hair... who dress nasty... fake tans... you know all that stuff!! (please dont take offense if you do some or all of these things... i love you still :D)

This might sound a little bit pathetic but I LOVE BEING MYSELF!! I am happy with who I am. I dont need to change things about me to be happy with what I have to work with. The only problem is I get kinda frustrated when others dont love "me" as much as I do. HAHA... wow I sound conceited.. but I dont mean it in a proud way. I in no degree feel like I am above anyone, and I definitely know I have many flaws that I need to work on, but its easy to get a little frustrated when the boys I have an eye on walk right past my little invisible self to the girl who is full of glitter and make up grime! HAHA!
bahhhhhhhhhhhh
Ok .. i should stop im just kinda venting... I JUST DONT GET IT!! O well.. I will just stick to being me because that's the only thing I know how to be.. .and then I can know that people who do like me, like me for who I am... no matter what time it is or where i am going or what people think i will be ... PURELY 100% NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.... just KAITLYN!

*sigh*

9 comments:

Dave said...

you are one of the most amazing people i know... don't you dare change!

peterfam said...

I love you Kaitlyn!!! You are so sweet and amazing. Don't change for anyone (Except God, if he asks!) :) Thanks for posting!

Rachel M. said...

You are just so very great!!! People have no idea what they are missing out on when they walk passed you!!!

Pauline said...

:)

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauline said...

That was me. I posted twice by accident. I am a blogging genius.

Kevin said...

The sigh at the end is the best part. LOL love ya sissy!

Melerella said...

You're prefect, just the way you are and we all know and love this about you ^^.

Kevin said...

35 made me lol. for obvious reasons. :)