Friday, September 24, 2010

Note to a loved one...

So I was writing a letter to a friend of mine who is really struggling and as I was writing it something came to my mind... so I just pulled out a paragraph because I think this is something I need to be reminded of often.

"I know that things will work out. I have no doubt in that. I am trying so hard to apply that \ hope into my own life and i know that its hard to do. Sometimes I feel as though I have done it all wrong and that there is no possible way that things will turn out right or that I will be really happy. But then I remember that I have made promises to Someone who will never NEVER break his end of the deal. And the best thing is ... He will not punish us for doing our best. Even if it may be a small display of attempts compared to others who seem to have this great ability to succeed. O how lucky we are to know that He knows our hearts, He knows our desires, He knows who we are, what we need and what we will become!!"

yep... just reminding myself

just Kaitlyn

2 comments:

Lindsay Rosas said...

what a profound thought! thank you for sharing :) I miss you!!! How is Provo?!

ps we are going private...just leave your email on my blog to follow us :)

love you!

Dave said...

did you know that you're amazing?