Monday, September 6, 2010

A pause ... for some fresh air!


A pause ... for some fresh air!

So school has began once again in what we know as happy valley, UT. I feel as though I have been eaten alive already here at school. Me writing today in my blog is a pause from my hours of homework. I donno what I did to myself taking 6 difficult classes at once but man o man... i have been reading straight for at least 3 hours and have much more to go!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

School has never been my favorite thing but I have been working really hard and praying a lot about it to have a greater desire to learn. I know that its important and so I figured if I gotta do it why not love it? But after carrying home my loads of textbooks after getting off work at 930 pm and having to wake up the next day at 6:45 am... and all this reading and work going on, I have realized this will be much more difficult than anticipated. Go figures!

Which reminds me of how when you pray for some talent, or attribute God just sends you difficulties to help you learn. There is never an easy button for learning anything.

WOULDN'T THAT JUST BE FANTASTIC IF THERE WAS THOUGH???

*DING! YOU ARE NOW SMARTER*


Wonderful.. now back to reality.
So I have decided to use this time to remind myself of things that make me happy. There are a lot of them because I am easily satisfied in the little things but for the next few lines humor me... in taking a moment for some fresh air!

BREATHE IN:
movies that make me want to be better and make me feel all tingly inside
pictures of my nephew
when my mom plays with my hair
writing a note to tell someone what i love about them
smiling (smilings my favorite.. haha)
getting a Spanish word stuck in my head and saying it over and over again cuz it sounds cool
hot cheetos
hot cheetos with chocolate milk
my sweet roomies (past and present)
hoodies
pajamas
the accomplishment that comes with finishing your homework
thinking of or talking to my investigators and recent converts
cooking a delicious meal for someone who appreciates it
hugging and being hugged
forgiving people
singing and dancing all over the house as i get ready for the day
when people randomly say something nice to me
my family
anything with manatees
and many many more things

BREATHE OUT!

Take some time to think of the things that make you happy... and breathe them in a little more :D

back to hw for me!
-just Kaitlyn

3 comments:

Mrs. Webb said...

Francisco! Ha!

Rachel M. said...

You are the greatest!! Love your thankful list!!

Melerella said...

Should I even mention Smart Cookie? Yes.. I believe I shall.