So I feel like my life is just about to start...
Like a ticking time bomb that I cant wait to watch explode!!! (dont think that happens too often with bombs)
So these last few weeks for me have been a real struggle, im not gonna lie. I knew moving to Provo was right... I prayed about it got the prompting to go and so HERE I IS... the problem is once I got here things seemed to continue to go in the wrong direction...
I will save you the whole sob story but in a few words it was :
LONELY, SICK, VERY SICK BRAKE UPS, NO JOB, NO CAR...
So in my mind I was like... REALLY??? Did I do something wrong?
WHAT THE PIXIE STICKS AM I DOING HERE????
But luckily I have faith and confidence in God. I realized that even if things are going wacky wrong... If I follow Him its going to be A OK! So I kept on MOVING FORWARD... and now here I sit (this little bomb) waiting to blow because...
1)Just had a super GREAT interview where they kept saying "we are VERY impressed" (even if i dont get it at least i know im "impressive".
2)I am not alone because my sister in law is here and my momma is on her way (JOY).
3)Saturday is moving day so I get to move in with my roomies and be in the middle of the social crazyness so it doesnt matter that I have a car anymore!
4) Due to my sickness I am almost back to my pre-mission size. (Although I dont think i will ever get back to that because it was semi-unhealthy). Well.. truthfully this whole point is semi-unhealthy... owells.
5) I can actually breathe out of my nose 80% of the day now... Air is sooo welcome in my nose!
6) I get to go to education week and take classes like: "How to Continue the Perfecting Process without Becoming Discouraged" and "Learning from the lives of Modern-Day Apostles". So I can spiritually revamp myself! WOOOOT!
7) I love that I don't need a boy to be happy! (well for now... i mean in the future... well anyways)
8) Did I mention my mom is coming???? I LOVE HER and Miss her with me!
9) I start school soon and cant wait to have a regular schedule again!
10) I JUST LOVE BEING ALIVE!!!!
OK... now that you see how I am like bomb (and the bomb haha)... I have just learned that sometimes you just have to decide to be happy ... even if everything around you is trying to tell you not to be. Also... dont doubt the promptings you receive. If it was right when you had it ... it will be right when the times get tough. This reminds me of one of my favorite talks by Elder Holland (LDS.org - Liahona Article - “Cast Not Away Therefore Your Confidence” ). Check it out. It helps me to remember the things God has taught me.
Anyways love yall!
-Just Kaitlyn
Like a ticking time bomb that I cant wait to watch explode!!! (dont think that happens too often with bombs)
So these last few weeks for me have been a real struggle, im not gonna lie. I knew moving to Provo was right... I prayed about it got the prompting to go and so HERE I IS... the problem is once I got here things seemed to continue to go in the wrong direction...
I will save you the whole sob story but in a few words it was :
LONELY, SICK, VERY SICK BRAKE UPS, NO JOB, NO CAR...
So in my mind I was like... REALLY??? Did I do something wrong?
WHAT THE PIXIE STICKS AM I DOING HERE????
But luckily I have faith and confidence in God. I realized that even if things are going wacky wrong... If I follow Him its going to be A OK! So I kept on MOVING FORWARD... and now here I sit (this little bomb) waiting to blow because...
1)Just had a super GREAT interview where they kept saying "we are VERY impressed" (even if i dont get it at least i know im "impressive".
2)I am not alone because my sister in law is here and my momma is on her way (JOY).
3)Saturday is moving day so I get to move in with my roomies and be in the middle of the social crazyness so it doesnt matter that I have a car anymore!
4) Due to my sickness I am almost back to my pre-mission size. (Although I dont think i will ever get back to that because it was semi-unhealthy). Well.. truthfully this whole point is semi-unhealthy... owells.
5) I can actually breathe out of my nose 80% of the day now... Air is sooo welcome in my nose!
6) I get to go to education week and take classes like: "How to Continue the Perfecting Process without Becoming Discouraged" and "Learning from the lives of Modern-Day Apostles". So I can spiritually revamp myself! WOOOOT!
7) I love that I don't need a boy to be happy! (well for now... i mean in the future... well anyways)
8) Did I mention my mom is coming???? I LOVE HER and Miss her with me!
9) I start school soon and cant wait to have a regular schedule again!
10) I JUST LOVE BEING ALIVE!!!!
OK... now that you see how I am like bomb (and the bomb haha)... I have just learned that sometimes you just have to decide to be happy ... even if everything around you is trying to tell you not to be. Also... dont doubt the promptings you receive. If it was right when you had it ... it will be right when the times get tough. This reminds me of one of my favorite talks by Elder Holland (LDS.org - Liahona Article - “Cast Not Away Therefore Your Confidence” ). Check it out. It helps me to remember the things God has taught me.
Anyways love yall!
-Just Kaitlyn
1 comment:
I just really love you and wish we lived SUPER close again! One day!!! Hang in there, I'm excited you get to start school again...I need to come visit you!! Remember how you have been hanging out with my mission president??!!! Love you both!!
Post a Comment