
HELLLO ALL!
So I have decided that since I am no longer "Sister Wadsworth" (out loud at least ... i will always be in my head)..
this blog will be turning into the "just Kaitlyn blog" post mission, discussing about my life, my challenges, my awesomeness, my not so awesomeness and so on.
Just cuz who knows when this little fishy will find a man (its a very big sea ok?? ?GULP!) so who wants to wait for a family blog when you can have yer very own!!??
dunn dunnn na naaaa
I will keep my former title because I have come to realize that the process of truly becoming an instrument in God's hands is a life long battle and learning experience.
SOOOO LET THE GAMES BEGIN.. This may very well become your favorite blog.. due to my randomness... awkwardness and just pure happy go lucky ways!
LOVE ALL!
-just Kaitlyn
So I have decided that since I am no longer "Sister Wadsworth" (out loud at least ... i will always be in my head)..
this blog will be turning into the "just Kaitlyn blog" post mission, discussing about my life, my challenges, my awesomeness, my not so awesomeness and so on.
Just cuz who knows when this little fishy will find a man (its a very big sea ok?? ?GULP!) so who wants to wait for a family blog when you can have yer very own!!??
dunn dunnn na naaaa
I will keep my former title because I have come to realize that the process of truly becoming an instrument in God's hands is a life long battle and learning experience.
SOOOO LET THE GAMES BEGIN.. This may very well become your favorite blog.. due to my randomness... awkwardness and just pure happy go lucky ways!
LOVE ALL!
-just Kaitlyn
1 comment:
YES!!!!!!!! This is going to be awesome!!!!
Post a Comment