Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TIME IS FLYIN

Helllluuuooo Family!!!
So time is flying by and if you didn't already know 6 weeks have gone by and yet another transfer day has come. Sis Miller and I were working so hard and not really thinking about transfers that we completely forgot until we got the call from our district leader telling us he had news for us... Sis Miller has been transferred. I donno if I smell bad or something but my comps keep leaving me! haha. It has been very humbling. This really doesn't happen that often so I don't really know what to make of it. But right now I am actually in a library in the Bronx sitting across from my new companion Sis Flores. She is actually a temple square sister. She is amazing and super cute. I am the senior companion CRAZY! I was in shock when they called my name first at transfer meeting. The crazy thing is she is going back to temple square in two short weeks. Like I said.. I don't know what the Lord has in store for me. haha. So in two weeks I will get another companion. I don't know who it will be really but I will keep you posted. Its gong to be a crazy couple of weeks but I am going to make sure we work super super hard so that sis flores gets all she can out of her outbound call before she goes back to temple square. She also gets to help me with my spanish which is amazing because they are opening a zebra area (one spanish one english) in the..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.... BRONXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AHHHH MONCION FAMILY HERE I COME!! Both the APs and Zion Sisters were like. ... guess what Wadz its coming. haha I am so excited! I know what you are thinkin mom but just so you know the part of the bronx I would be in is actually nicer than where I am now. I donno if that makes you feel better or worse but o well .. im a servant of the Lord I will be protected! DUNN DUNN DUNN! It was so weird/sad to say goodbye to sis stirling today. O how i love that girl. I don't think I will ever forget here. She has played a huge role in my life. Its crazy she will be home.. hugging boys tomorrow. ahahah.

So enough with the transfer crazyness. Our area is doing AMAZING!!! We have an investigator getting baptized on the 25th. She is doing so well with the Word of Wisdom. She is so amazing. Heavenly Father loves her so much. I know that because I can feel it when we teach her. And now we have another baptismal date for May 15th (Crazy MAY?). He is so awesome. He is HUGE. Like 6' 7". Its nuts. But he is like the most gentle person ever.

So here is the story of the week for you. *shivers*. So last night I was helpin sis miller pack and she asked if she could use one of my big envelopes so I agreed and went to my carry on luggage thingy that I keep under my desk to hold my books since I don't have shelves. And so I opened it and sware I saw something move in it but i closed it and then pondered on what I just saw. Little black things ... and possibly movement. Then I said "sis miller I think there is a mouse in my suitcase" So we braced ourselves and opened it up and sure enough OUT FLEW A MOUSE!! RIGHT AT ME! o man did I SCREAMMM!!! I told my comp it was Karma for saying that I thought mice were kinda cute earlier that day. NOT ANYMORE THOSE DIRTY LITTLE POOPY STINKERS (oops i think poop is an uh oh word... owell). It was horrible and of corse in the midst of my screaming I lost track of it and it is now somewhere in our apartment. The funny thing is. As i was cleaning out my suitcase I found wrappers and pieces of two chocolate kisses that the mouse had gotten out of my package (in a separate box) they were still in the plastic bag btw and he carried them into my suitcase and had a little snack. Sadly I had to throw the candy away. Too nast to think about. Sis Dantes one of my roomies (the one from Hati) is certain I brought it with my from the MTC... not possible since It was empty for some time when I first got here. haha She is funny.

I'm so excited for Devan. I love Kelsey so much I am so glad missionary dreams do come true for some people ... haha. I am excited to hear more news about it.

Good luck with finals all my BYU buddies. When you are stressed and studying for 8 hours straight... think about how i am .. not :D for 1.5 years :D haha. Then decide to serve a mission. hahaha jk. It really is nice to have a break from that aspect of life. I hope you are all doing well. I love you all so much and appreciate the letters I get :D hint hint. Packages are ALWAYS welcome haha. I am so funny with my mail. It drove sis Miller crazy that I would pace myself and read them like a day later or that night or save my package to open on Easter. I like to look forward to stuff. For example I save Krista's letters for the night before pday usually. I LOVE YOU ALL. Keep workin hard and relying on the Lord. He will make someone much better out of you then you ever could (no offense but its true!!!) I am learning that very quickly here on a mission.

LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK
-Sis Wadsworth

No comments: